Enjoy online Baccarat in Canada
When it comes to mobile casino games, mobile Baccarat is certainly one of the most played and talked about card table games in Canada and around the world. Strictly a game of chance, in Baccarat, players compete against the dealer by trying to achieve a higher hand value, similar to online Blackjack. However, with mobile Baccarat, you do not necessarily have to bet on your own hand to win. Players can choose from three betting options at every hand. They can either choose to bet on their own hand, the banker’s hand, or to bet on a tie. The highest hand value in Baccarat is 9, which is considered as a natural hand, if made by only 2 cards. The winning hand in Baccarat is the hand totalling 9 or the closest to 9.
Best Canadian Online Casinos
$1,000 CAD Over 700 Games
|2||$1,600 CAD Over 750 Games|
|3||$2,000 CAD Over 600 Games|
|4||$750 CAD Over 600 Games|
How to Play Mobile Baccarat
At the start of the game, players are each dealt 2 cards. All of the low number cards 2 through to 9 are worth their face value in points. The 10, Jack, Queen and King are all worth 10 points and the ace is worth a single point. In order determine your points in mobile Baccarat, you need to total the card points and then drop the first digit. For example, if you are dealt a 5 and an 8, then the total is 5+8=13. When you drop the first digit, the total points = 3. A third card can be drawn for either the player or the banker depending on the points of the first two cards. The third card rules are explained as such:
Player's third card rule
• If the player or bank has a natural hand of either 8 or 9 from the first two cards, then another card cannot be drawn.
• When the player's hand has less than or equal to five, the player can draw a third card.
• If the player does not draw a third card then the bank's hand must stand on 6 or more. IE if the banker has cards totalling under 6, they must take a third card. When a player takes the third card the Bank must follow the Bankers third card rules.
Banker’s third card rule
• In mobile Baccarat, if the banker’s total is 2 or less, the banker draws a card, regardless of what the player's third card is.
• If the banker total is 3, then the bank draws a third card unless the player's third card was an 8.
• If the banker total is 4, then the bank draws a third card if the player's third card was 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7.
• If the banker total is 5, then the bank draws a third card if the player's third card was 4, 5, 6, or 7.
• If the banker total is 6, then the bank draws a third card if the player's third card was a 6 or 7.
• If the banker total is 7, then the banker stands.
A fun way to win big
Mobile Baccarat is extremely fun, and can be quite rewarding. It is a game that is very easy to learn and requires no skill or strategy as each player's moves are determined by the hand the player is dealt. Baccarat can be played online or downloaded to any mobile device. For a complete list of all the top-rated mobile casinos that offer Baccarat, please check out our top rated Canadian casinos that offer optimised games for a number of mobile devices.